GENERAL LESSON INFORMATION
- A 24-hour cancellation policy is in place.
- Exceptions: When severe weather is present.
Definition of Severe weather is: Sirens have sounded, KFDI has a severe weather alert/warning.
- Lessons not canceled with 24-hour notice will be charged.
- A release form must be signed before a student is allowed to ride.
- To ensure the health of our horses, we can only accommodate riders up to 220 lbs.
- Download our Lesson Handbook & Lesson Policy
PROPER DRESS WHILE TAKING LESSONS
Students are required to wear long pants--jeans, breeches or jodphurs. No ski pants. Footwear consists of boots with a minimum of a 1" heel and a smooth sole to ride--cowboy boots, riding tennis shoes with heels, english boots or padock boots. No tank tops or spaghetti strap shirts. Please wear t-shirts in summer, warm clothes in winter. No gum chewing.
WRA does provides approved riding helmets for students. However, we do encourage each student to purchase his or her own hard hat. No bike helmets. You can visit www.statelinetack.com to purchase a helmet or visit either of the local Tractor Supply locations on east or west Kellogg.
Lessons are $30 each for a 30 minute private lesson or a 45 minute semi-private lesson. Longer lessons can be arranged and are priced accordingly. We now accept all major credit cards with a 4% charge and a minimum $60 purchase. You will need to schedule lessons with one of the WRA instructors by calling 316-651-0876.
Gift Certificates are available for purchase.